ll the private information will be sent and stockpiled in total security on the site’s French host. We may collect some personal information about you and can transfer that information to ours partners. In application of the French law of the 6th of January 1978 relating to computer information, for the files and liberties and European Regulation N ° 2016/679, as well as recommendations of the National Commission on Informatics and Liberty, you have a right to oppose, to access, to rectify, to delete and to limit the processing of personal data.
The website www.atelier-amaya.com
has been published by L’Atelier d’Amaya company (SAS - 353 boulevard du Président Wilson – 33073 Bordeaux Cedex).
L'Atelier d'Amaya, as data controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of the European Regulation (N°2016/679 of April 27, 2016) on the protection of personal data.
If you have any questions about our way of protecting your confidential data, feel free to email us at [email protected]
or mail to the mailing address: L’Atelier d’Amaya SAS - 353 Boulevard du Président Wilson – 33073 Bordeaux Cedex.
For all our services, the data controller is L’Atelier d’Amaya SAS. The data protection officer ensures compliance with the regulations and rules in force. He can be contacted at: [email protected]
The table below describes in detail what information we collect and for what purposes: It sets this out in detail, showing what we do, and why we do it.
1. Personal data transmitted to Atelier d'Amaya
Your name and contact details
Your payment information: credit card or PayPal account
Your contact history with us
What you told us — for example, over the phone, on instant chat, or on social media.
What you have bought and what you have stored in your basket for a later time.
2. Data related to your navigation on the site (cookies)
What is a cookie?
When you browse our website, information about your medium (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), your browser and your Internet service provider may be recorded through files called "Cookies".
The cookie makes it possible to carry out a follow-up of navigation or an analysis of the behavior of navigation and in particular:
- to measure the frequentation of our website, as well as their content (country of residence, language,...)
- to save information relating to the customer account when you are connected to it
- to save the shopping cart
- to personalize the display of the content accessible to you by knowing, for example, the Internet page visited before arriving on our site
Cookies on the site
L'Atelier d'Amaya can be brought to collect your consent on the following type of cookies via the banner at the bottom of the page:
- Statistical cookies to measure the audience
- Functionality cookies
- Content Personalization cookies to personalize the display of our products and services according to those you have previously consulted
- Personalized advertising cookies to display personalized advertising based on your browsing and profile
- Social network sharing cookies only when you actually want to share data via your social networks
After consent, the duration of the Cookies is 13 months.
We invite you to consult the Cookies file of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés at the following address: www.cnil.fr for more information.
Your choices concerning cookies
We also allow you to personalize your cookie deposit (footer banner) during your navigation. Nevertheless, some cookies, mentioned as such, are necessary for the proper functioning of the site and we cannot guarantee an optimal customer experience.
Your personal data will not be retained beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes set out herein and in accordance with applicable regulations and laws. In this respect, the data used for canvassing purposes may be retained for a maximum period of 3 years from the termination of the user's account or the last contact. Your personal data is deleted upon expiry of storage periods.
Archiving implies that your data will be anonymized and will no longer be available online but will be extracted and stored on an autonomous and secure medium.
L’Atelier d’Amaya does not sell or share any of your personal data for commercial purposes to any third party.
In order to fulfill the purposes we have just described to you, access to your personal data must be allowed to the various entities of L'Atelier d’Amaya and third parties that we use to offer you certain services:
- Financial institutions
- Fraud detection and prevention entities/ agencies
- Technology service suppliers
- Logistics, transportation and delivery service suppliers
- Service suppliers related to customer service
- Service suppliers related to marketing and advertising
We are committed to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. For it, just send us an email to: [email protected]
, with your ID by simply telling us the reason of your request and the right you want to exercise. You have the right to:
- Ask us for access to the data we have about you
- Ask us to rectify the data we already have
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer needed for the purpose for which we might have needed to process them
- Ask us to withdraw your consent for any purpose
We offer you some features requiring the processing of personal data of a third party that you have provided, as in the case of sending a gift card by email or the request for delivery of an order to a third party. In these cases, we will not transfer or sell your personal data to non-partner third parties.
You can change your cookie preferences through the browser software you use: